Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Season Is Around The Corner!

Kipper moping on the back steps!

Hello! Christmas season is almost here!! I know this because Menards put Christmas stuff in their ad this week and Fleet Farm put out a Christmas Toy ad!! Yeah!!! Yesterday Mother and I finished up our canning for the season. We made some more apple sauce and some apple crisp filling, I even got home at a reasonable time, 7:15!! Today I decided I need a break from being so busy with all the canning we have been doing so I haven't done anything!! Tomorrow I will get back at it and do the laundry and clean the house since I haven't been home to do it. I don't really know much today, I snuggled with the kittens and Kipper for a little while. I brought Kipper's bark collar back from Mother's house because he has been out of control barking and of course today he has only barked at the mailman. He must have known I brought it home even though it was in my purse most of the day! Okay well I think I am going to go make supper now.

Christa

No comments: