Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Housework!

Jese painting the basement floor!

Our new study!


Reading chair in the study (I got it at a garage sale for $8!)

Oreo being Jese's supervisor!

Hello! Jese and I have been super busy so far today. Right away this morning, Jese got ready to paint the basement. After he mixed the paint he helped me take apart the desk so we could move it upstairs, it was much easier that way. I moved pretty much everything else up myself because I am so strong! I also had to babysit Pizza because she kept trying to go into the room that Jese was painting, he didn't like that very much! I just fed her treats to keep her upstairs with me. Since we don't have internet hooked up upstairs yet I brought a cord up from the living room so now it is hanging from the stairs, it looks very nice! On Tuesday we will have comcast hook it up for us so we don't have to see any cords. Jese only used about 1/4 of the paint on the basement floor so since you have to use it within 16 hours of being mixed he is outside painting the garage floor so it doesn't go to waste! I am just taking a break right now because I vacuumed upstairs and I decided to vacuum off the kitty window seat (which Jese normally does) and it sent me into an allergy attack! It sure it to bad I like cats so much because they sure are trying to kill me! I tried to vacuum off Pizza but she got mad at me :) Okay well I have to go clean up the old study so tonight when the basement is dry we can move the workout equipment up. Oh yes, I finally gave into Jese and told him if he could find someone to help him carry the upstairs couch to the basement he could take the bedroom tv down there for his video games. He has been wanting to do that since we moved! Whoops, I just locked Jese outside and had to let him in! Time to go.
Christa 


No comments: