Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

What A Great Guy!



Okay, so I admit it, I was pretty crabby yesterday! Jese decided it would be best to avoid me all day and stayed in the basement, smart guy!! After he fixed the dryer for me, he made baked potato soup for supper. It was yummy. Then we both wanted dessert and I said that I would really like a dairy queen cake and I even had a coupon for one. So what does he do, he got right up and went to dairy queen and got me a cake!! He is so nice!! I might just eat a piece of cake for lunch today, okay maybe not but it would be really good!! 
I am in the process of doing more laundry since the dryer got fixed to late in the day yesterday for me to get it all done. I am almost done, I just have towels and sheets left to do. I might wash the blankets today too because they haven't been washed in awhile. 
I filed our taxes today. We should get our return in 8-10 days, yeepee! Then we need to call the plumbers and get an estimate for our plumbing issues to see if we have enough for it! 
Today I want to do some baking and cooking. I am thinking about getting some meals made up so this week I can just pop them in the oven at supper time because I have been super lazy lately and not feeling like cooking supper. I am also going to make apple crisp and maybe strawberry muffins! I am just in a cooking mood today! We are having chops for lunch and then I am thinking either chicken noodle soup or chicken enchiladas for supper, I am leaning more towards the enchiladas.

-Christa

No comments: