Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hooters is calling my name!

On Saturday Jese had Toph come over! It was fun to catch up with him, we haven't hung out with him in about 3 years!! They played video games most of the day. I made cookies and then took a nice long nap, it was nice! 
Yesterday I went shopping with mom. She needed new clothes for her Vegas trip and I need new bras for my newly enlarged
I was also informed by my super nice husband and mother I needed new pants, what jerks!! So after searching and searching I settled on a $6 pair that were just one size larger than I normally wear! I am just in between on what I need, I am to small for maternity pants (and not very far along yet!) and to big for my normal pants!! I don't really like the pants I got but Mama forced me to get them. I also got some socks and an ottoman that was on sale. I didn't get home until almost 5:00!!! So I decided that 5 pieces of taffy and a handful of sour patch kids would be a good supper! Needless to say at 10:00 I was starving so I had some Jell-o!

-Christa

No comments: