Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Let's Play Pretend!

Hello! I am pretending it is spring. If I just don't look outside and keep the house warm enough maybe I will believe it! Last night I slept awful!! I have a knot or pinched nerve or something in my shoulder and it is making my arm fall asleep all the time!! All day long yesterday my arm would randomly fall asleep and last night no matter how I laid it would wake me up, stupid thing. I also woke up a ton because I was peeing every 20 minutes yesterday, or at least it seemed that often. I have been doing really good and only getting up once or twice a night, not last night, I am pretty sure I got up 50 times. I guess I got up a few time just so I could stretch my arm and wake it up, peeing was just an excuse for that! 
I just started the dishwasher. I got some new stuff for it that is supposed to get the water stains off of the cups and silverware. I have only used it once and it worked pretty good. I think it might be the stuff Cassie told me to get once but I'm not sure. I HAD to wash the dishes because I am making chicken noodle soup today and the pot was dirty. I am also going to have fold the clothes today unless I want to get shot by Jese when he comes home. I just never feel like sitting in the bedroom to fold them, I should quit bringing them up there after I wash them. If I put them in the living room I have to fold them because otherwise I would have to stare at them! I have had a cough and runny nose all morning :( Mama called me and thought I just woke up because my voice was all scratchy from coughing, I had been up for an hour though! Kipper has been sleeping in his kennel at night for just over month now! He knows when Jese is about to go to bed and he will run upstairs and try to hide from him so Jese always has to carry him down. Lately he has been refusing to go in the kennel, even for a treat, so we have to chase him down and put him in it. We finally found a blanket that he won't tear to pieces and make a mess in it, it is Jese's old Superman one, he likes it! Right now he is sleeping under a pillow next to me, he is keeping my leg warm.

-Christa

P.S. Groundhog, please give us good news today, I can't stand this cold much longer!!!


Good news, I just saw that the groundhog predicted an early spring, yeepee!

No comments: