Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Growing Belly

14 Weeks
Amy wanted me to put up my latest picture so here it is! The good thing about my belly getting big to soon is that it makes my boobs look smaller! The last 2 weeks I didn't eat very good :( now I am eating much better and will hopefully quit gaining too much weight! I am eating apples and string cheese for snacks now and no more pop!!! Oh, I also dressed in normal clothes today AND put on make-up and earrings so I feel much better about myself!
Tomorrow it is supposed to get up to 52 degrees!!! I am so excited, I even told Jese we could go for a walk since it will be so warm! Right now it is 43 degrees out. I think I will take Kipper outside to play in a little bit. Of course he will only play on the path of no snow because he sinks in the snow now! He looks so sad when he tries to walk around and can't because he just falls into the snow, poor little guy!!

-Christa

No comments: