Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby W-R's Internet Debut!

Head, hands and feet!

Head (and what appears to be a HUGE belly!)
Hello! I just got home from my doctor appointment! He came in and asked if I wanted to do a quick ultrasound just for fun since there was nobody using it! So of course I said sure so I got to see little Baby W-R! S/he was moving around lots! He measured s/he's head and said it was measuring at 16 weeks, maybe they will move the due date up after my big ultrasound! He asked me if I wanted to know the sex and I said no so he didn't look! Mama isn't to happy about that because she NEEDS to know!!! Other than that it was a pretty uneventful appointment. He said I can take zyrtec again so hopefully I will quit having sneezing attacks every day! I go in on April 1st for my big ultrasound. It was supposed to be the week before that but he is gone on vacation, what a jerk!!
I stopped on my way home and got Kipper a new bone, he was so excited!!! He ran all over the house with it trying to find a hiding spot for it. After he hid it under a chair he decided he would rather chew on it and that is what he is doing now!

-Christa

No comments: