Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Dreaded Day Is Here!!

Decorating Alicia's baby shower cake

My babies snuggling together!
I am so sad. Since finding out I was pregnant I have been dreading the day I wouldn't be able to sleep on my stomach anymore. The day is coming very very close. The last couple nights I have been able to sleep on it but it hasn't been very comfortable. Last night I mostly slept on my side. Poor Jese is going to suffer because unless I sleep on my stomach I tend to snore, and it isn't a quiet cute snore! 

Last night Jese made it home from work just to get stuck in the driveway, hehe!! he shoveled himself out though. It only took him about an extra 30 minutes to get home.

This morning I woke up at 6:30 with a HUGE headache. I took some drugs but they aren't working. I have been getting one for the last few days but it always goes away once I take drugs. Hopefully it goes away soon because it is really annoying. Jese is just getting done shoveling. His school closed today because of all of the snow. It is the first time since he has gone there it has been cancelled on a day he actually has class! He still has to go to work though :(

-Christa

No comments: