Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

NOOOO Not the Cookies!!!

I am so sad. Yesterday I made oatmeal cookies and they are sooo good, unfortunately they gave me awful heartburn that wouldn't go away!! I got it almost right away after I ate the cookies and it didn't go away until after I fell asleep, I even ate lots of Tums! 

The last snow storm left a huge pile of snow on our roof that has turned into ice. Now the ice is flying off of the roof and smashing into the bathroom window and the grill, it is very annoying. Hopefully it melts fast so it quits doing that. Yesterday I didn't finish the laundry so that is what I am doing today, boring!! Amy wanted me to babysit her sick children but I said I was busy, hehehe, there is no way I am going around Waseca and getting sick! Well I guess I don't know much else since I did just update yesterday!

-Christa

No comments: