Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby W-R's Room: DONE!!

Painting the alphabet
Jese painting the strips
Jese's wall all finished (Pizza was sleeping so I didn't move the kitty tower)
Polka-dot wall all finished
The alphabet and numbers that took me FOREVER to finish
This wall will be done once Baby W-R is here and we will paint their name on it!
 Hello! After 2 1/2 days Jese and I have finished painting the baby room!! It took so long to do the stupid alphabet, I don't know who's stupid idea it was! In case anyone was planning on painting anything fun, I suggest not putting things close to the floor because then you have to lay on the floor to paint them, like the y, z, and 10 I painted!! Jese had all the easy jobs, the hardest thing he had to do was measure out straight lines and I gave him the measurements for that, jerk! The room looks really good and we are happy with how it turned out. Now we just need to sand and paint the dresser and bookshelf. Jese needs to put some shelves up in the closet to because right now there is nothing in there to store clothes! We also need to get the crib and changing table from Amy, then it will be all done!

-Christa

No comments: