Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

I did it!!

The day before the race!

Seared Duck Breast, yummy!
Mom and I before the race!
At mile 7 still in high spirits!
I finished!! My time was 2:54, 4 minutes faster than last year!

Hello! First off, happy birthday papa! Well I did it! I finished the half marathon on Saturday! I am very proud of myself, this year went much better, even though my time still is pretty bad! I didn't start to walk until between 7 and 8 miles!!! That is the longest I have ever ran without walking. I am happy with how I did. For the last 3 miles I was in pain and walked a lot, I really had to push myself to keep going. Mom did really good too!! After we were done running we went back to the campsite and I ate 1 lb of New York Strip Steak, it was sooo good!! Then we rested for a little bit then we went dancing!!! When we were done dancing we ate at Grandma's restaurant, then we went back to the campsite! I am not nearly as sore as I was last year but I am still a little sore. Okay well I have to start doing some cleaning now!

Christa

No comments: