Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lets Go Up North!

Me and Cassie, ready for Amy's wedding

Hello! I don't know much today. I am using the desktop right now and I have no pictures on here so I just plugged in the external harddrive and picked a picture off of that! Jese and I finally planned our vacation for the summer. We are going up north from July 1-11th! That will be lots of fun. Jese hasn't been able to be up there for that long in a long time, probably since Amy's wedding! He will have to come back for one day though because he has to go to his classes, otherwise they will fail him, jerks don't they know it is summer! I am making fajitas out of my mexican cookbook for supper tonight. I decided to get everything chopped up and ready to go so tonight I just have to fry up the meat! In the salsa there is a jalapeno pepper and I must have touched my mouth after cutting it because my lips really started to burn! They are finally starting to feel a little better, but man they sure did burn for awhile! Last night Oreo pushed a screen off a window and escaped! Jese found that out this morning when he got up and let Kipper out and Oreo was sitting under the steps waiting to come back in!! Poor kitty, she gets very scared outside when there are any type of noises so I imagine she didn't have a very nice night! Good thing it wasn't Pizza that did it because she probably wouldn't have been sitting there waiting to come in, she likes to explore to much! Okay well I don't know much else, have a nice rainy day!
Christa W-R

No comments: