Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm a jammin' fool!!

Jese and I in Duluth!

Hello!! This week has been busy!! On Thursday I babysat Liam and Josie, I didn't get home until 11:00 PM!!! On Friday I went to Faribault to get some rhubarb for jam. When I got home I made one batch of that, then I went to Waseca. Amy was having a Thanksgiving dinner in June!! It was really good but we got interrupted by the storms Mom and Rick left early and we hung out in the basement for awhile! Once the storm passed Jese and I went home and I went to bed! So far today I have gone to the farmer's market and bought raspberries and I just got done making more rhubarb jam and raspberry jam!! Once Jese gets home we are going to go to Menard's and buy a freezer because ours is full and it is just going to keep getting fuller!! Okay I have lots of cleaning to do!

Christa

No comments: