Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Poor poor Angels!

Jese and I in high school

The poor angels need to cheer up. They have been crying so much their tears have found their way into our basement!! Today I went downstairs and discovered that we got a little bit of water in there, not too much though so it isn't a big deal!
This morning I got up at 7:00 so I could make Jese pancakes for breakfast! Then he mowed the lawn for me! I just got done making m&m cookies, yum! I am almost done with the laundry. It is taking a little bit longer today because it isn't very warm out so they aren't drying very fast. I had to wait awhile before I could wash a load because all 4 lines were full of clothes drying!! Now I am just doing a few blankets then I will be done! Jese just left for work. Only 3 more days until we go up north, yeah!!! Jese is super excited to go up. He has been working extra hard to get all of his homework done so he doesn't have to do it up there.
I wish the clouds would go away, I want it to be sunny out so Kipper and I can sit outside this afternoon. I am going to make home made mac-n-cheese tonight for my supper since last night I had ice cream, hehe!! I don't eat very good suppers when Jese is at work but I really wanted mac-n-cheese yesterday but I got sucked into a book and before I knew it, it was 7:00!! So ice cream it was! I can't do that tonight because I finished the ice cream yesterday. I thought about going to the farm today to get some more but I decided not to. The neighbors are driving me nuts because they have raspberry bushes and all of the raspberries are ripe and they aren't picking them!! I just want to go take them all and make more jam because I am pretty much addicted to making jam now! Okay well I have to fold and iron some clothes now.

Christa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

why don't you go ask them if you can pick them. You could give them a couple jars of jam as payment

Christa said...

that is my plan if I ever see them, they are never home!!