Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baking Day!

I saw a squirrel on the bird feeder so I sent Kipper out to chase it away, he just wanted to play with it!!


I made Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Oatmeal Cookies, and Strawberry Muffins today!
This morning I was so sneezy!! I was talking to Amy on the phone and had to keep stopping to sneeze!! I think I got Jese's cold, he is over it now. I took a lazy morning and then right before Jese was going to leave for work I stole his car and went to the grocery store to get flour. I needed it for my gravy I am making tonight for my deer roast. Then I decided I wanted to bake today so I also got brown sugar, shortening, and chocolate chips! I brought $10 with me and got $0.08 back!! When I got back home Jese told me he wanted chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, I didn't listen very well!! Both cookies were supposed to have nuts in them but I didn't have any, bummer! Now the dishwasher is washing all the dishes for me! Tonight for supper is purple potatoes and deer roast, hopefully it gets done by 6:00, I didn't start it until almost noon because I forgot!! Well that's all for today!

Christa

No comments: