Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

More Updates Than 2007!




Hello! I haven't updated my blog very much this year. Last year I updated 190 times and so far I am only at 150, this is my 889th post, by Christmas 2011 I should be at 1,000!! Yesterday Jese and I went to Dad's to butcher all the deer, there were 17 of them!! Now our freezer is nice and full! I was going to make a roast today but I have no flour so I wouldn't have been able to make gravy! Instead I made pizza with Liam. He decided he wanted to come up here again today instead of me going down there so Amy brought him and Josie up again. They were both good but Josie is starting to be a trouble maker!! Adam just picked them up a little bit ago. I am chilly but I don't want to turn the heat up because I always get hot at night. Okay well I don't really know much.

Christa

No comments: