Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Madness!

Hello!! I am super tired, but for good reason! Yesterday was a very good Thanksgiving, the food was a delish! I spent the night at Mom's house so we could go shopping. Spending the night is a little bit of an overstatement however! We went to bed at 9:00 PM and got up at 11:30 PM! Stores this year decided to open at midnight instead of at 4 or 5. Amy also came with us, we went to Walmart first. After that we drove to Mankato for lots of good deals. We went Old Navy first and stood in line for an hour to check out! I got Jese and I $5 PJ pants, we are wearing them right now. After that we were STARVING so we went to Perkins, we were there for 2 hours! They were super slow because they only had one waitress and one cook working and it was packed! After that we went to Target, Kohls, and Menards. We were in Menards for 3 hours!!! I got lots of good deals there though, I got 6 bags of dog/cat food for free after a mail-in rebate, and I got plastic to cover the windows free after a mail-in rebate also! After we were done shopping we went to Panara Bread for lunch, even though it was only 9:30 AM. Once we got back to Mom's I got the best deal EVER!! I got a Kindle for just $89!!! I got another one so Jese can have his own and quit taking mine all time. Mom was also trying to get it just in case I couldn't but she couldn't, hahaha!! I looked on Amazon's facebook page and hardly anyone was able to get them, I guess I was just super lucky! Jese drove me home because he was babysitting Liam and Josie while we shopped. Once we got home I looked at everything I bought then took a nap from 1:15-3:30. 
Now we (Jese) are decorating our tree. Jese put all the lights on and then I took them all of and redid it. Now I am sitting on the couch telling him where to put the ornaments because I am still super tired. My new angel I bought last year on sale is so pretty!! I hope I don't kill her like I kill all of my angels, that would be sad. I got lights for the house and our tree in the yard but we need to wait for our ladder to hang them up. (Cassie and Nick were borrowing it) Okay I am to tired to write more.

-Christa

No comments: