Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow, oh how I love you (until Christmas is over that is!)

Yes that is right, I shoveled...well that is until I got to the back of the house and Jese took over!


Hello! Jese and I just got done shoveling! We decided to start it now because it is heavy snow so a jump start would be a good idea since we don't have a snowblower. Now I am eating a peanut butter cookie while listening the Christmas music! Kipper doesn't like the snow one bit, he is a big baby! He won't even go in it, we had to force him to go outside at 10:30 and he barley got off the back steps! He wouldn't even go outside with us until we had a path shoveled. I threw him in the snow and he wasn't very happy about that! Okay that's all for now!

Christa

No comments: