Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am obsessed!

I am addicted to my wonderful Kindle!! When I am on the computer I can't help but go on the Kindle Facebook page or look at all the books on Amazon!! So far I have read 82 books (I think) I was brave today and let Jese take it to work with him since he had no homework to do on his down time. Don't worry though, I can still read all my books on my computer so I am not without them, thank goodness!! The other day Jese came home and I was watching TV and reading at the same time (if he would have walked in a few minutes earlier I would have been on the computer also!) It is a good thing there are so many free books otherwise I would have spent a fortune on books! My latest obsession is books about the Amish, I got a couple free ones and loved them! One of them was part of a series so of course I had to buy the other 2 books in the series!! Now I have to restrain myself from buying anymore! 

-Christa

No comments: