Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Drive, Drive, Drive!!


Hello! Today Jese and I drove all over! First we stopped at dads to pick some pears because they were all ripe, then we went to Owatonna to stop at Fleet Farm to return some stuff and enter the anterless deer lottery. Then we went to Waseca and stopped at moms for a few minutes, then we went to the DMV, where I FINALLY changed my last name and we changed our address, then we went to Amy's, then El Tequila. Boy were we disappointed, the El Tequila in Waseca sucks balls!!! Our chips were overcooked and they didn't put the red sauce on our food that is normally on it, jerks! Then we stopped at Walmart for a notebook, socks, boxers (for Jese not me), and white t-shirts! Then we finally went home and now Jese just left for school! He starts his first class today, he wasn't very excited. Now I just sat down to drink some apple cider because my throat is sore, then I am going to work on my blanket (that I have been doing since we lived it Waterville!) and watch the movie The Killers! I am so excited, my new favorite show Vampire Diaries starts tonight!!

Christa


Oh yes, last night we discovered a new show that is all about my future, it is called Cat Ladies!

1 comment:

Amy said...

we have not had a problem with el in waseca!! it has always tasted yum-o, delish! mabye you just went on a bad day!