Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Super Busy Weekend!!

Me and Jese at the street dance!

Hello! I am tired, I need a weekend from the weekend because we were so busy! On Thursday I went to Rochester with Dad to watch Ben run, he did very good. I am glad I never had to run there because the course was super hilly. Dad and I ran up one hill so that is my running for the year, I am ready for another half marathon now! On Friday Jese and I went up to Lakeville to go out to eat with Conor and Kathryn at Buffalo Wild Wings, it was yummy! Once we got home from that we walked downtown for Dozinky Days. I wanted to go for the street dance! It was crowded with people. It was very funny to see Main Street filled with people walking around with coolers filled with beer. The band played my kind of music but their singer sucked balls!! Jese said even I could sing better than her, and that's saying something! There were still lots of kids there dancing but we didn't want to stay late so we danced a little and got home by 10:00. On Saturday we got up at 5:40 and went down to Waseca. I went to garage sales with Amy while Jese helped Rick out some more with his house. The garage sales were very different this year, everyone just had clothes and not much else. I found lots of good deals, I got 2 pairs of pants (without any holes!) 1 skirt, a bunch of sweaters, a scarf, and a few other things! I even bought garbage bags for $0.25, who could pass that deal up even if they aren't biodegradable! Around noon Amy and I picked up Jese and meet Adam, Liam, and Josie in downtown Waseca for the parade. It was a long, slow, and cold parade! I used one of Liam's blankets to stay warm! Then Jese and I went home and did some super fast cleaning because the Hagre's were coming up for food from Dozinky Days and to play games! Amy and I got turkey legs, yummy! Amy left her leftovers here so Jese ate it today. They left around 8:45 and then Jese got a call from Tim L. asking if we wanted to go out! So I had 15 minutes to take a shower and get ready and then we went out around New Prague with Tim, Conor, and Kathryn. We got home around midnight.
Today I am finally doing laundry, I have been putting it off for about a week now so I have about 20 loads to do! I also had to go grocery shopping since we had no food except for the organic apples I bought at Waseca's farmers market yesterday.  Okay well it sounds like the washer is done so I have to go change the laundry!
Christa

No comments: