Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pictures from my phone!

Jamie Olive Hamburger's I made for Neva and Terrance a long time ago!

Butchering chickens

Pizza in the garden

Jese enjoying his hammock

Jese and Kipper snuggled up on the way home from bear hunting

Oreo with the pumpkin she won't leave alone and keeps knocking down

Sisterly love!

Me and Kipper snuggling last night while watching TV
Hello! I have not uploaded pictures from my phone in a long time so some of these pictures are pretty old! I don't know very much today. It is Jese's last day of work for the week, yeah!! On Sunday I went down to New Richland with Rick to help clean up Avis's house from the flood. We were there from about 8:30-5:30, my face got burned because I was outside pretty much the whole time. After we got back to Waseca I decided to eat with Mom and Rick. It was nice to have a nice sit down supper with people to talk to, I am used to eating by myself every night. Then I stayed and watched the first 15 minutes of Dexter, Rick and I were both falling asleep so Mom kicked me out and made Rick go to bed! On Monday my arms were super sore so I took a lazy day! Amy, Liam, and Josie came by for a short visit. Not much else has happened, so I guess that's all for today!

Christa

No comments: