Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Laundry Day!

Hello!! Yesterday I got up bright and early to go garage saleing! I drove all the way to Waseca so I could go to Le Center with Amy and Mama, I was super nice and got us all donuts! We spent from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM going to garage sales. We all got some pretty good deals! I got some clothes, mixing bowls, clothes hampers, a christmas angel for my tree, and a post for a clothes line! Jese spent the day getting us a lawn mower. Since we got that we probably won't put in a retaining wall now because we also still need to get a new microwave and I want to get a freezer. After Jese got back with the lawn mower he put it together and mowed our grass for the first time! It was super long so now it looks much better. Today I am going to spend the day doing laundry. I would like to spend the day outside but I am having some eye issues and when I go outside I pretty much can't see! Okay well that is about all I know today.
Christa

No comments: