Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Concert!

Back in high school when Jese and I were just dating I surprised him with Josh Groban tickets. I told him I had a headache and the only cure was El Tequila (who doesn't know that!) So after we were done eating I asked him to put in a Josh Groban cd and I had the tickets in there. Dummy that he is said oh that is a cool background on the cd cover!!! Once I told him where we were going he was very excited because he loves Josh Groban. So of we went to the concert. We both agreed that it was a super good concert, plus I got to sit the whole time (I hate trying to see when everyone stands!) I told Jese that when he goes on tour again we can go to the concert again. Well his timing is perfect, he will be in Minnesota July 8th, I will be huge! I talked Mom and Rick into going with us, I think it will be lots of fun. Jese is excited because he LOVES going to concerts but never goes to any because they are so expensive. Besides Richard Marx I haven't been to a concert since Jese and I went to Pink our freshman year of college! Hopefully I will find something to wear.

-Christa

No comments: