Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh Happy Day



Today was a very happy day! Jese decided to give me an engagment ring today!!!! I said no, jk, I said yes! We aren't planning to get married for 2 more years though. He suprised me very much. He asked me after we got done watching Bewitched and Jese went and filled up all of the water bottles from my room, then he asked me to sit up and he asked me to marry him, I started to cry and I said yes. Here is a picture of my wonderful ring, we are going to get it sized on monday after classes!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER AND FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you both. It was nice that you could call me at the MOA and having me crying. I got some funny looks! Love you both and I am happy that Jese is going to be part of our family. (don't know if he knows what he is getting into) The ring is very pretty. Love you Mom