Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I finally got Jese to update his blog! I told him that if he didn't I was going to give the ring back (even though I don't have it right now because it is getting sized) The last few days all I have been doing is studying for finals. On Monday I wrote half of my final paper (4 pages, 1000 words) for western civilization in 1 and 1/2 hours. Now I just have to finish it and that final will be done, it isn't due untill tuesday though so I have alot of time yet. Yesterday I had my astronomy lab final and I think I did pretty good. Jese and I watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith yesterday, Kat was too but she fell asleep, I liked the movie very much! Well today I am going to wash some of my laundry if I have some quarters but I am not sure I do so I may just have to wait untill I get home, I will have to reuse some of my towels again though. Well that is all I know for now I am going to play a game now!!!

Christa A. Wadekamper

No comments: