Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 08, 2006

...And Work, And Work...

Hello! This weekend I went over to Waseca to spend some time with Jese. On friday night we went to the Waseca High Schools Varitey Show. It was pretty good but the solos weren't as good as last year because they all did wierd songs, like songs from sound of music and phantom of the opera, wierd. Anyways we went to it Saturday night too so we could see all 21 seinor solos. I am pretty sure it is the last one I will ever go to because we will no longer be good friends with people in High School!!! Also on Saturday Jese and I got up at 7:30 AM to go garage saling with my mother and Amy but we actually didn't start to go untill 9 AM because Amy just got up when we got to her house. I got 3 mixing bowls for $0.50, it was a good deal! And I also got the DVD Spanglish for $2 and it even works, we watched that on Sunday and then I went home. Today I had to go back to work :( I just mowed the grass all day though so it wasn't hard, although my boss (my dad!) yelled at me and told me I was going to fast! So then I slowed way down!! Tonight Jese came over and my dad made up spagetti with mushrooms (moraels (i don't know how to spell that!)) I put cheese on my noodles instead of the mushroom hamburger spagetti sauce, but there really is no suprise there because I always do that! Well I am going to go to bed now because I have to work again in the morning. It is raining out, I hope it stops by tomorrow so I can mow again!!!


Christa Ann Wadekamper

1 comment:

Amy said...

i would mow grass really really slow so that you don't have to any hard labor:)