Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 01, 2006

"It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers." -James Thurber

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die.

Hello! Well yesterday and today were not the best of days. Yesterday I was up for 12 hours, 7 of those hours I studied and 5 (yes, five hours) were spent watching tv, 2 of those hours I was watching the princess bride on tv, I love that movie!! So you would think that because I studied so much this weekend, and last week I would do good on my test today! Oh but you thought wrong!! I am pretty sure I didn't do the best, but I can say I tried my hardest and I did every thing I could to do my best! I have never studied so much for a single test ever, it did help me a little bit but not much. I did do good in one of the three test I had today for sure so that is good. Now I only have one more test to study for thank god and then I will be done. One week from today (monday) and I will be working on my tan! Kat moved out today so now not only is there no fridge, there is no tv :( I am very sad, I guess I will have to get up and do something tomorrow! Really tomorrow I am going to pull up the carpet and throw it out and sweep up the floor, we are supposed to mop it but I don't think I am going to, they won't be able to tell anyways. I am also going to sell my books back tomorrow and buy amy's shirt for her birthday (shh she doesn't know what she is getting!!) oh yes, Happy birthday sister! okay well I am going to go to bed now!!

"As you wish" of course what he really meant was "I love you"

Christa Wadekamper

1 comment:

Amy said...

i won't tell her that you got a shirt:)