Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Beware so long as you live, of judging people by appearances." -La Fontaine

Hello everyone!! Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile I have been super busy. On Sunday Dad, Jese, and I went down to Iowa to go see Nick's graduation. We left at 8:15 AM so that sucked because I didn't get to sleep in :( We got home around 11:30 PM so that sucked because I had to work on monday and I like to go to bed early. On monday I went to the dentists, yuck. The hygenist cleaned my teeth in like 15 minutes though so that was sweet!! I had to get off work and hour early because my appointment was at 3:00. Yesterday after work I went to my friend Alicia's house to grill out with her and 3 other friends, it was lots of fun but I left at 9:45 because I was tired and had to work today too because I work every weekday! Yesterday at work I took of my sweatshirt for the first time and I ended up burning my arms and now they hurt :( Today I got hot but when the sun toched my burn it hurt so I left my sweatshirt on, tomorrow I will put sunscreen on so I don't have to have a heat stroke!! Today I cooked tacos, they were wonderful! On friday I get my first paycheck!!!!!! I am so excited to have money again even though I am puting everything into savings except for the money I owe people. On friday I am also going up north again! Dad, me, Amy, Adam, and Jese are all going up, Jese is going for the Bass opener, Dad and Adam are going for the other fish, and Amy and I are just going to sleep in!! We will fish in the afternoons and evening. Well that is pretty much all I know for now so I will check back later when I know more!!

Christa

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey, be sure to write about what else "sucked"...

Christa said...

what the h-christ are you talking about