Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 29, 2006

"Cherish each hour of this day for it can never return." -Og Mandino

Hello again!! Well today my dad, Amy, and Adam all came to Winona to pick up all of my stuff so I don't have to bring it home on Thursday because there just wouldn't be enough room in Jese's car for all of it!! Before they got here however, Rick came to pick up all of Jese's stuff. He took us out to eat at Jefferson's, I had chicken tenders and they were yummy! My dad took us all out to eat at Jefferson's for supper (I didn't tell him Rick brought us there all ready because I wanted to eat there again!) It was my a fun time! Now my room is empty and I have no fridge :( Alls I have left here is some clothes and makeup!! Here's an update on Jese's computer, nothing has happened, we are taking turns with mine and he is almost done with his papers and I am no where near ready for my final in precalc, but I don't think I would be a year from now either so wish me luck!! On monday I have 3 finals, starting at 10:30 and ending at 5:30, I am not excited and I can't wait for that day to be done. I also have a final on wednesday at 8 AM in microecon, that one shouldn't be too bad! Jese and I just got back from seeing Stick It, the gymnastics movie, I liked it and so did he!! Now it is my bedtime because it is midnight!!

Christa
ABCDEFCHIJKLMNOPQRESTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Ha Ha beat you can't read that!!

No comments: