Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"Republicans are like a bunch of drunk sailors" -Don Saylards

Okay so I am going to rant for a little bit now!! I think smoking is disgusting and everyone should quite. Today I was on the bus and a guy wanted a cigarette from his girlfriend and she charged him for one and then they stood in front of me with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths so the second they got off the bus they could start to smoke, yuck it is disgusting. Then on my way back to Lourdes the bus was all hot and there was stale air so it was gross and then someone came on and stood behind me had stuck up the air with smoke coming off of them, it is so gross. Every day when I walk to class there are people all around are smoking and getting smoke all over me, yuck. When you look on the ground it is littered with cigarettes which is also disgusting. I think I am going to move to New York where you can't smoke anywhere but outside, that way when I go out to eat or somewhere I won't be engolfed with smoke, I am pretty sure I am going to be getting second-hand lung cancer pretty soon. It is pretty sad watching people rushing out of their hour long classes to the outdoors so they can suck on some cancer sticks. I am glad nobody in my family smokes because if they did I am pretty sure I would divorce them out of the family. Okay well I think I am done ranting for now because I have to go ride on the bus agian to go to accounting.

Christa Ann Wadekamper

4 comments:

Jamie said...

get used to it...by the way, you think winona is littered, wait until you go to ny...not that I support smoking, but it is part of college...being away from mom and dad, no rules, blah, blah, blah...try working with people that have severe mental illness...then we are talking about chain smoking and aluminum foil on the windows!

Christa said...

Why do you think I am not going into phychology, I don't want to work with nut jobs there are already enough of them in my life. By the way it is not just people in college, it is every where

Jamie said...

you and amy are in cahoots with the "nut jobs"

Anonymous said...

yea.....jeses a nut job :D haha
don't worry christa the people who chain smoke will eventually die off....its Darwinism.