Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"Cherish each hour of this day for it can never return." -Og Mandino

So Jese and I went to shoot today but when we got up the field road we saw that there were roots all the way down it that were about a foot or more deep so there was no way his car was going to make it down it, oh well at least we tried! I got brockback mountain to watch tonight, I am very excited to watch it! Yesterday my girl scout cookies finally came! I found that I have no self-control when it comes to eating the all about cookies, they are almost gone already!! (Jese ate some too) I also have a box of thin mints but I have not opened them yet. Today Jese and I walked back from campus, it was a whole mile!! I got hot because I was wearing my coat because the wind was cold when I left for class in the morning. Well that is about all I know for now!!! Bye!

christa ann wadekamper

No comments: