Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 16, 2006

"What kind of father would take his own daughtors rights away" -P!NK

Well I back from Easter! It was a long weekend but there was fun had! I watched a bunch of movies with everyone which was fun. Today was a long day. First Jese and I went to his Grandmas house for lunch which was good and I got 1/2 lb. of chocolate bunnie which I can't wait to eat but I have to wait because I ate way too much today! After that we went to my Grandma B.'s for supper which was also very good! I got alot of candy there and Amy and I traded some! I now have $10 saved for my trip to the 2010 Winter Olympics (oh yes, Amy, Adam, Jese, and I are all going!) Now I just have to save alot more and I will be ready to go! Any donations would be appriciated!!

Christa W.

No comments: