Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"When you really trust someone, you have to be okay with not understanding some things." -Real Live Preacher

Why hello all of you blog adicits!! I am glad to see that you are all sitting at you computer wasting away checking to see if any blogs are updated yet!!!
Yesterday Jese and I took down my loft, so now I have a normal bed, it is very nice because it doesn't wobble all over anymore!! I never really liked sleeping in that loft, it wasn't nearly as nice as the wood one my father made for me when I was younger. Jese and I watched Casonova with Heath Ledger in it last night and I liked it quite a lot!! Heath Ledger looks amazing, as always, in it! Today I went to some classes and I did lots of accounting homework and finals studying. Right now I just got done studying so I really have nothing to do because Jese is running to main campus to get his car (yes,the retard forgot it over there again but this time he didn't get a ticket. I even reminded him to not forget his car.) Kat just left to go to Lacrosse to go out to eat with her boyfriend and a couple hometown friends for her birthday. I think I may go to the grocery store today and get some Ravoli since nobody sent me a package :( I really don't know anything at all so I will let you continue searching other blogs to see who else updated theirs!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

i would have sent you something, but i don't have anytime to do anything:), mabye i'll send you something when you get home:)