Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

bring on the stress

Okay I know everyone is going to think I am nuts but I am getting very stressed out. The classes I want to take next semster are all filling up and I still don't register until thursday. It wouldn't be such a big deal but I like to plan my life out and I have all of my classes wrote down in the order I want to take them and when (if I don't have to drop any more) Ahhh...one of the classes I need to take next semester only has 5 seats left...ahhhh!!

On a better note I got a perfect for the second time in a row on math homework, however it was only 9 points!

CHRISTA ANN WADEKAMPER

3 comments:

Amy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jamie said...

can you blue card in?

Christa said...

i don't need to blue card in i figured it all out!!