Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real." -Iris Murdoch

Don't worry, I have figured out my classes and everyone who gets to register before me now has! so that is very good!! Yesterday Jese and I walked back from campus, it took us a couple minutes longer than normal because I was wearing my hooker boots and so my legs were sweating a ton and it was gross so I walked slower. Today I had 3 classes. I didn't want to go to any of them because it is nice out and I didn't feel like sitting inside but I did anyways. For lunch I had a sandwich but it had mircle whip on it so it was very gross. I just got done eating supper, I had chicken nuggets, they made up for the mircle whip!! I ate 3 peeps today all in a row, they were super good!! Tonight I am going to watch Americas Next Top Model and Top Chef, I am very excited!! On April 29 I have to take apart my loft and turn it in but I don't have the footboard for my bed so I am going to have to have my mattress on the floor, that sucks. Kat is moving out on Monday, May 1 so I will have to get the room all checked out so I can leave. I am not leaving untill Thursay, May 4 with Jese. My father is coming on Sunday, April 30 to pick up all of my things because he doesn't work on Sundays! Well I really don't know anything else, I am going to check my classes again!!

Christa Ann Wadekamper

No comments: