Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Hello again! Today I got to sleep in because my microecon class was cancaled, but I ended up getting up at 9:30 because it is impossible for me to sleep in even if my life depended on it! I was planning on doing some homework during my extra time but instead I played on my computer and painted my toenails and took a shower!! I just got done with my homework though so it is okay I didn't do it this morning because it didn't take very long! Last night I watched a new movie called An Unfinished Life with Jennifer Lopez and Morgan Freeman and Robert Redford in it and it was pretty good. I also watched part of season 2 of sex and the city, which was also good! There are only 15 days left of school!! I am excited about school being done but I am not excited about going home because it is going to suck being a 30 min. drive away from Jese again, this year was nice because for once we actually got to see each other whenever we wanted. Since we are going home this summer to make some money for next year we won't be able to drive back and forth every day like we used to, expecially with the gas prices. At lease this is the last summer we will have to put up with the 30 minute drive. Oh well I will quit whinning now and get ready for class!

Christa W.

No comments: