Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 10, 2006

"What, do gay guys suck on baby bottles?" -14 year old boy "No, but they suck on alot of other things!" -Christa

Hello! Well this weekend was an eventful one! On friday Jese and I cruised on over to Faribault to meet my parents so we could ride with them to St. Cloud for the State Archery Tournment. We got to St. Cloud around 6:00 and had some supper, mine was not very good and the place didn't even have horse meat, the jerks! I did get a popsicle however! After we were done eating I made $4 on an easy dare, my quote of the day is a little bit of what was said and I will leave it at that! Jese, my mom, my dad (yes him!), Tim, and Juile F, and myself all went into the "adult" hot tub which was very nice!
On Saturday we slept in until 8:00, which isn't really sleeping in! My dad shoot at 12:30 and he did good! A lot of other faribo people shoot that day too but I am not going to tell you how they all did because that would be boring! That night Jese and I went hung out with my friend Alica and her boyfriend Bryce because Alicia goes to St. Cloud state and I never see her. We went out to eat at the Mexican Village which was yummy, and then we went to her school to go bowling. Pretty much I was the worst bowler ever, the lightest ball they had was 10 lbs. and I usually use 8-9lbs, and the finger holes were huge so I didn't do very good, but Jese got his best score!! After that we went to the hotel and played some pool, Jese and I lost both games :( and then we played the video games that they had there, I won a stuffed animal on my first try!!

Sunday we all shot, I got 289 24 X and I beat my mother by 2 X's!!! My dad did very good too, he got fourth place, however they tried to illegal give him 3rd but he wouldn't take it. Jese got 299, 5-some X, so he didn't place, he needed 300, which is hard to get when you don't practice!! Rick did a shoot off for 1st place but sadly he didn't get it :( Scott Gjesdahl, however, won his shoot off for 7th place, it was probably because he had his lucky loon! For the whole crew that went up there some people didn't do their best, some dealt with it like champs, while others dealt with it quietly. Many people did their best, some let everyone know, while others were shy about! All-in-all I think overall everyone had a blast and can't wait for next years state, which is hosted by the Faribault Archery Club and will be hosted in Owatonna. Tune in next year for the "Real X Games!"

Daughtor of an X-blaster,
Christa Wadekamper

No comments: