Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 03, 2006

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege." -Unknown

Hello!! Well I pretty much had the best weekend ever!!! On Friday Jese and I cruised on home for a birthday supper for my mother and than Jese, Amy, and I went back to Waseca. I stayed the night there and on Saturday Amy and I got some good tv watching in!! We also went to Ice Age 2 with Adam, it was very good!! There were a lot of little kids there so during the movie there were giggles!! On Sunday I got up at 6:00 AM, but I was awake at 5. Amy, Anna (her friend), and I went up the the U of M to go see Apolo at the world championship short track speed skating competiton. When we got there we found out that he was not there, the jerk!! It was okay that he was not there though because there were pleanty of other guys to watch!! It was basically the funnest thing I have ever went to. We got there early enough so we could sit in the front row! We saw a canadian girl crash into the wall right next to us and then she crawled up the wall saying ow and then she fell back down, she ended up popping her ankle out of socket and popping it back in herself, it was pretty sweet!! Then when we got back to Waseca it was to late to go back to Winona because I would miss my shows so Jese and I stayed at Amy's to watch our shows and left for Winona a little after ten!! We got back around midnight, so it was a late night for me :( Today I remebered that I have a precalc test tomarrow that I forgot about during the weekend so it looks like I am going to have another late night so I can study for that :( Well that is all for now!!

CHRISTA ANN WADEKAMPER

oh yes, some black guy yelled out a window today and said he liked my hoodie (i am wearing my MSU one which is not very flattering!) and I don't know if it was a compliment or not, but hey I got another black guys attention!!!

No comments: