Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometime even I have trouble doing it." -Tallulah Bankhead

Hello! I am watching the price is right, right now and there is the new mustang on it, I wish I could have it! Last night Jese and I watched the Godfather, it was pretty good but it was really long so we started it at 6:00 so it would be done by 9:00. Guess what!!! I have been sleeping better lately, but don't be fooled, it still takes me an hour to fall asleep but at least I only wake up once during the night (normally around 5:30). It is really windy today but sunny and warm. Ha ha ha, the girl on the price is right didn't win the mustang, i would have if I were on the show!! Okay well I have to go to class now!! Oh yes, happy birthday bob!!

Christa W.

No comments: