Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 21, 2006

"When something good is going on for you don't talk about it, it ruins it" -me

Don't worry, my new sleeping habits are to an end and once again I am sleeping like I always used to, horriable. I knew if I said how good I was sleeping it wouldn't last but I just couldn't control myself. Wednesday night I had a dream that I bounced a check which was horriable (for those of you who don't know that would be like my worst nightmare) So when I woke up Thursday morning I had to immediatly check my bank account, don't worry all $19 are still there!! I sure am loaded!! It is a good thing school is almost over so I can start working at the Deaf school again and make some money! Last night I had a dream that tornados were coming at I was at home with Jese, Mom, Dad, and a bunch of archery people for some reason, the tordado hit the house in case you were wondering. Yesterday Jese and I went to Wal-Mart to use the Easter money his grandma gave us, he said it was supposed to be fun money so I decided I wouldn't make him save it! I got 1 fish, 2 movies (it was a deal they were 2 for $7.44, who could pass up a deal like that!), and a pack of gum, and Jese got an Xbox game. I got way more out of my money than he did, although we did go over the $20 by $5, opps!! Today I only had one class because my other one was cancled!! I am already done and it is only 11:43, I don't know what I will do for the rest of the day besides study microeconomics. I finished all of my homework yesterday because that is my homework day so now I have nothing to do. Oh yes, finals are coming up soon (there are only 5 days of classes, and 2 days of finals left) so I will be excepting some final packages containing yummy food from everyone, especially from those of you who haven't sent me any yet! I think that is the least everyone can do since I am so kind in letting everyone read about my fun-filled life all the time since nobody else has a fun-filled life but me!! Okay I have to urinate now (but now in a tanning bed garbage can like Amy's customers!)


Christa

No comments: