Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 24, 2006

"When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power." -Hugh White

Hello!! In case anyone was wondering, I have not received any mail yet, I am very torked off. I am just sitting on the bus right now waiting for it to bring me to my next class. This is my last week of classes and next week I have 2 days of finals!! I am very excited! This weekend I did a lot of homework so today I have none to do, which is nice except for I got really bored during my 1 hour break so I just played games!! Also this weekend I watched Sex and the City, I like that show it is funny!! Yesterday I decided to watch the last Harry Potter movie because when I bought it I watched at Amy’s house but I fell asleep half way through, this time I fell asleep for the first half an hour, opps! I think if I don’t lie down while watching it I won’t fall asleep. Oh well now I have seen it a total of two times (once in the theater, half at Amy’s and half here!) Exactly two weeks from today I get to start working on my tan and get paid for it!! I guess I may have to do some work too, like mow the lawn!! Yes!!!! The bus is finally leaving!! I don’t know when I will be able to post this because I forgot my internet cord and if I don’t see Jese when I get to campus then it will have to wait until I get back from class which means many of you who look at this at work will not see it until tomorrow, haha! It is very nice out today, last time I checked it was 75 degrees but felt like 78 degrees! Tomorrow is supposed to be cold again (in the 50s) and so is the rest of the week so that sucks :( sure is a good thing I just bought all of new summer clothes, I don’t even get to wear them, the weather is a big ol’ jerk! Right now I am going to accounting class, this is my last real day of it because Wednesday we have a review for the final, and than next Monday we have the final. Jese finished one of his classes today so he doesn’t have to get up early until next week, and he also had one canceled for tomorrow, the jerk. The gas went up to $2.87 today!! It went up 6 cents, I am glad I don’t have to drive yet! I think that is nuts, I am pretty sure it will get up to $3.00 this summer!! That will really suck and I am not looking forward to that at all.
Good news, I just got off the bus and Jese was there so I got his internet cord from him!! Looks like all of you internet junkies will be able to read this today after all!! Just an update on the weather because I know you all care, it has gotten windy out :( I don’t like the wind. I am really hot, I just ran up 3 flights of stairs and across campus (I didn’t really run across campus, I just walked super fast) Okay well seeing as I am in class I should probably go now!!

Christa W.

No comments: