Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, July 16, 2006

i'm back!!

Hello!! Don't worry I am finally back! I just got back from up north a few hours ago! Before I left Jese took me to the P!NK concert, it was great! Two days after that I went up north for my 9 day vacation, which was also great, it's a bummer I had to come back to go to work :( The weather was great up north, except it got kind of hot yesterday and today, but that was okay because then we would just jump into the lake! On monday I got all you can eat crab legs, they were super good, but they cost $23.95, it was worth it though! On thursday it poured out around 5:00, and the electricity flicked on and off a few times! We played some games of horseshoes (I got two ringers, but amy knocked on off, jerk) Jese and I found out we really suck, Amy and Dad beat us every time, although Jese and I beat them in pool 2 out of 3 times! The crappies were bitting really good, we got lots of 12 inchers! well now I am super hot so I am going to go so I can take my computer off of my lap, oh yes my kitty is getting really big!!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

you forgot to mention that you changed you kittens name to pizza:)