Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 25, 2006




Hello!! Well three of the baby kittens have returned! The one with the mommy is possum, the other white one is snowflake, and the one with one ear is little bart (he looks like an old cat I had named bart) They aren't very tame anymore but I did hold all of them. I played with them with feathers on a stick and they thought it was a bird so they tried to eat it and were growling at each other, it was funny! This weekend I went to the movie piarets of the carriabean with amy, cassie, mother, and jese, it was good! on saturday jese and i went to the waseca fair and watched the endro race, it was fun to watch, bryan did a good job! yesterday i went to the depot with some of my friends and then we all forgot our leftovers there :( yesterday at work it was super hot and today was hot too. Well that is about all I know, jese and i are watching the the simple life right now so bye!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I HATE cats xoxo jamie