Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's not the hours you put in, it's what you put into the hours




My car was at 01234, I took a picture, cool huh!!
Hello! Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile! Well not much has happened lately. I drove a skidloader the other day at work, I decided that if I fail out of college I will become a skidload driver for the state, they make like $40 an hour. On Tuesday Jese and I drove to Winona to pay our rent and check out our apartment. It has a green stove!! I am ready to go back now that I was just there, only 9 days left of work!! Yesterday I went to body world at the science museum with my mother, amy, and cassie, it was pretty cool. I thought the people didn't really look real though, they looked like plastic to me. On Friday next week I am going up north one last time before school starts! I am ready to go now! Right now I am home alone because father went up north today, which means he doesn't have to work tomorrow, jerk! Well that's about all I know for now!

REPMAKEDAW NNA ATSIRHC, wow that was hard!

No comments: