Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Another day bites the dust!

Hello again! Well I am about to start my last class of the day. I am pumped, and hour and a half of listening to a russian! Anyways, today my classes went pretty good. So far I only have homework in one class compared to having homework in all classes like monday! I am looking forword to my four day weekend! I am going to go up north with Jese to do some bear hunting, I hope I get one right away, or just get one! We are coming back on monday because he has class on tuesday but i don't so i will just do all of my homework then instead of doing it up north which i probably wouldn't do anyways! well my class starts in 4 minutes and i have to find all the stuff in need for it on my computer now so bye!

Christa

No comments: