Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hello everyone! Jese and I made it to winona okay! Amy and Father helped me move in on Friday. The outside of the place is falling apart and it looks like we are in the ghetto (like amy said) because there are alot of blacks and some asians, but there are white people too! Yesterday I got everything unpacked, it was a mess, I got up at 7:30 because I woke up and couldn't stand not putting stuff away! I worked all the way through breakfest and lunch, opps, but I did take an ice cream bar break! I made chicken alfrado for supper it was yummy! Pizza loves it here! She likes to sleep in the window, and she has one tried to get on the table three times, but we sprayed her with water so she learns not to! Our internet is not hooked up yet so I am on campus right now but when we do have it I will put pictures up of our apartment! Okay that is all I know for now!

Christa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Congrats on your first apartment!