Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 21, 2006

"Act as if it were impossible to fail." -Dorothea Brande

Hello! Well we finally have internet!! My wireless isn't working but that is okay. Jese and I went to the bookstore today and bought our books. Mine cost $343 and one of my teachers hasn't ordered any books yet so I don't know if I will have to get one for his class. Last night Jese and I watched The Wizard of Oz after he got back from fishing, he got one bass, it was like 8" hehe!! The Wizard of Oz was pretty good!! I haven't watched it in a long time. Jese talked to one of our neighbors today, he was old and has a family here, he doesn't like winona or the apartments, he is from bulgaria, his name is Caman. Right now we are watching Find me Guilty with Vin Diesel in it, it is pretty good. Yesterday we took Pizza for a walk the park, she liked it but she rode on my shoulder, she wouldn't walk with us! Well that is about all I know for now! I'll post pictures later!

Christa

No comments: