Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Last Day of Freedom

Hello! Today is my last day of freedom :( I start classes tomorrow, I am excited to see what they are like though! Yesterday sister amy and mother came to visit me and Jese. I made them chicken fijtas, they were very good! I took them to the park so they could watch Pizza try to get into the water, it was funny! Today Neva and Terrance are coming over from Wis. because they were visiting Neva's sister so we are going to the boathouse with them! Jese helped the neighbor take out a couch today because they are moving to rochester in a few days. This morning someone lit off a firework at like 6:00 and then for the next hour there was a banging (jese said it sounded like a bad gun) and it was really annoying, town sucks!! Oh well, that is all I know for now!

Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

thats what happens when you live in the ghetto:)