Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 03, 2006

"Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep." -Fran Lebowitz



Honey likes to cuddle with my toy kitten, and now she likes to sleep in shelves!
Hello!! Yesterday I had a fun day! Amy and I picked raseberrys but really I picked most of them! After Jese and Adam were done helping my dad tin a roof we (amy, adam, jese, and myself) all went to go see Sister Cassie's new place, it was very nice! After that we took Cassie and Nick out to eat at Applebee's, Amy and I got an Oreo Blizzerd thing for free because they took a long time getting it out to us! After we were done eating Amy, Adam, Jese, and I went to The Devil Wears Prada, we all liked it. Adam and Jese even liked it and they didn't want to see it!
Today at work I wore shorts for the very first time! It was very hot out, one time we looked at the temp. and it was 92 degrees!! Dad let me quit early to go pick raseberrys around the campus, they were really big and really yummy! Well thats all for now!!

Christa

congrats amy and adam!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

i think you misspelled your cats name, it isn't spelled H-O-N-E-Y, it is spelled P-I-Z-Z-A.